The persons overleaf listed in the schedule have the following aims:
1) To satisfy energy requirements in anincreasingly ecologicalspan> manner, e.g.
Growing of our food organically.
Producing fuel for heating and cooking.
Increasing the energy efficiency of housing.
Electricity generation for modern technology
Self-sufficient recycling to replace waste disposal
Consideration to clothing and transportation,
Self education to predominate teaching.
- Growing food organically.
(The criteria around food production is reduction in use: Large scale monoculture ~ especially where that includes the application of growth enhancers, plant and animal deterrents such as weed killers,insecticides, pesticides and genetically modified organisms. Avoidance of animal use due to exploitation of their freedom to roam.)
- Producing fuel for heating and cooking.(Generally a reduction in consumption of resources. This may include wood, gas from waste, solar heat ovens, underfloor heating from heat exchangers.)
- Increasing the energy efficiency of housing.
- Electricity generation for modern technology
- Self-sufficient recycling to replace waste disposal
- Consideration to clothing and transportation
- Self education to predominate teaching
To be increasingly ecological, continuous focus on reduction is the key, and care must be taken not to see alternatives as a method for sustainability.
2) To apply a system of forest agriculture for the above where possible.
a) Set aside 1/3 of the land exclusively for other fauna flora
b) Creating a buffer zone of minimally managed land, between a) and land used for agriculture, ancillary work and residence. Ex crops managed once a year or less frequently i.e. reeds, coppice, forestry
c) Use 1/3 of the land for organic vegetation for human consumption and use.
The names below agree to the trust preface and aims as set out above.