- August 27th: Cleared around wagon and caravan
- August 20th: Cleared bund to and from boat to japanese knotweed patch, then tidied up around wagon and caravan to use up tank of fuel
- August 7th: Cleared remnants of track to the far fields and along the bund in the far fields, (Area1 in Himalayan Balsam posts)
- August 5th: Using in the far fields for access to clear Himalayan Balsam
- August 4th: Cleared track and sides to Trekensa Gardens around wagon, caravan, garden and ALP.
- July 13th: Cleared all bund and sides in Area3 and used rest of fuel tank around caravan etc.
- July 5th: Used remainder from yesterday clearing finishing the path north through the triangle field.
- July 4th: Used half a tank clearing the inlet with shredder: Then half extending the path through the triangle filed north through and just up and past the patch of brambles
- June 30th: Nearly two tanks of fuel used in best part of a couple of hours. 1st stint: Cleared upto Monbretia in triangle field, track and verges from caravan down to Trekensa Gardens, around wagon, caravan and bender. 2nd stint: Area near ALP and bender; spruced up some 100m of path across triangle field
- June 27th: Bund in northern field for an hour, though I ended up loosing most of a tank of fuel walking with the cap open!!!! Managed to clear across the lower field and some 150m over the ferns that stretch between the two triangle fields and half way across the larger one on my way back. Seems quite a lot. Will also use another tank around the caravan, the ALP and maybe up to and around the monbretia.
- June 25th: Bund east from boat for an hour.
- June 17th:
1. Far field: Cut across and back some 160yds, some yards into the marsh and spruced up some 30yds of small triangle field on return to use up tank.
2. Far field bund: Cleared part of the bund and spruced up another 70yds of the small triangle field.
- June 6th: Triangle field; Second cut back over the remaining 130m, some 40min, and 10m each around wagon and caravan to empty fuel tank.
- June 6th: Triangle field; from 90m to east some 150m then through small triangle field and back over it, then over the eastern 20m of the triangle field before fuel tank emptied. About 1 hour. Chopped through a few ragwort again!
- June 4th: Bund east from boat some 100m on from May
- May 25th: Triangle field north some 60m, east 90m
- May 20th: Bund east from boat some 100m
Pages: 1· 2· 3· 4
2 comments Most Recent Last
1 2 >>
1 2 >>