Year's Plans 2017Updated: July 23rd, 2017
- Attempt repairs to northern bund
- 27th: Received Copper rod
- 20th: Copper rod ++ https://www.metals4u.co.uk/copper/c3/copper-round-bar/c34
01937 534318 £30 for 1m of 1/2"
- 7th: Flax tarpaulin arrived, tis ok
- 4-6th: Cleared area for turning by wagon in triangle field.
- 2nd: Cornwall Wood Treatment: 01209 820878
1st: Tavistock: Wood and transport lime ??
Build three pillars as short version of north beam support.
Maybe four pillars 2.1 metre centres
- Change batteries by 20th and or reconfigure to 3 + 1
- Decide on location for fig and build ***
- Consider wire mesh for crop cage May 2017
For lower surrounds to keep out mice 22g 13mm
(10m x .6m) Tavy Woodlands £17.50+VAT
- Clear greenhouse, transplanted lettuce, sown leeks, small bed for garlic and odd alliums,
- 28th: Wood bed border by greenhouse
- 27th -28th: Check out flax canvas treatment
- 23rd -26th: Deer fencing 23%
- 24th: Vision Express - checked thinning note sent
- 24th: NE Payment - send new bank details
- New 'bender' OK 61%
- New shelter for generator and gardening tools 100%
- Move rich soil and clear bed for broad beans 100%
- 30th: Borax arrived
- 28: Tuai brought 12 bags of sand and 2 cement
- 27: New spec frames arrived and are at least as good as expected :)
- Bought oil, turps and borax 100%