Himalayan Balsam: 2017Updated: October 16th, 2017Created: April 25th, 2017
The small area off to the NE of the area cleared (yellow to orange) is where there are lots of trees and damage to the bund. I will clear this area upto the Japanese Knotweed separately. See Page 5
- October 15th: 1
- September 23rd: 45 5 along north boundary with Trekensa Gardens and 40 along the bund
- August 29th: 63
- August 21st: 4
- August 19th: 6
- August 12th: 4 All bund up to drain. All bund up to drain.
- August 5th: 8 All bund up to drain.
- August 3rd: 35 All bund up to drain.
- August 1st: 25 All bund up to drain.
- July 24th: 17 5, 10 from the newly cleared area and 2 from the drain area.
- July 23rd: Cleared the whole length of the top of the bund with brush-cutter.
- July 23rd: 9 7 from the newly cleared area
- July 21st: 4 76 from the newly cleared area
- July 20th: 98 76 from the newly cleared area
- July 7th: 14, stragglers along the bund
- July 7th: 7, along the border with Trekensa Gardens
- July 5th: 89, working south and finished all the bund from river to drain.
- July 5th: 101, working south from yesterday
- July 4th: 101, working south from the willow tree being pollarded. Discovered a growth of JK :(
- July 4th: 191, 52 from area cleared on June 21st the rest, 139 cleared by pulling from the riverside of the bund from the area mentioned before upto the second proper tree, namely the one after the first big willow growing in the middle of the bund before JK patch
- June 21st: 168 to within 20m of willows before JK
Links to other areas by page no.