Himalayan Balsam: 2017Updated: October 16th, 2017Created: April 25th, 2017
No longer relevant as parts incorporated in Areas 2 and 3 proper
Area 3 + 2
The small area NE of the Area3 and SE of Area2 There are lots of trees and damage to the bund. I'm clearing this area up to the Japanese Knotweed only this year.
- The white is the border to the main Japanese Knotweed patch
- The red is the damage to the bund through the bund
- The yellow is the area being cleared of Himalayan Balsam in 2017
- The green line is the boundary between Area2 to the north and Area3 to the south. I have drawn it to represent the middle of the drain between fields and the middle of the drain under the bund to the river. (10m from end of Area3 as defined by the NW SE drain across the lower fields)
- There's 12m to the Japanese knotweed area which is 13 in length.
- August 13th: 2
- July 24th: 2 south east edge of area
- July 23rd: 1 on far north east edge of area
- July 21st: 57 7 on last part of Area3 and 50 across into Area2 until I found a Japanese Knotweed.
- July 20th: 38 between the path and the river up to the damage in the bund, which is at the beginning of Area2
- July 20th: 73 between the path and the drain up to the damage in the bund.