Himalayan Balsam: 2018Updated: October 4th, 2018Created: May 31st, 2018
The main reason for the grid is that Area 2 covers three major problems, which may not be the last, namely
a) The large patch of Japanese Knotweed (E8)
b) The failure of the bund by the Japanese Knotweed (E9)
c) A major break in the bund (F3/F4)
The southern end of Area2 is 35m from the drain that separates the lower fields Area2 and Area3 or 25m from the damaged bund drain.
- October 4th: 4
- September 3rd: 44 Only from the bund, 40 from the [F0:F3]
- July 30th 61 [D0:F3] and 1 just north of the drain
- July 25th 172 D[1:2] With the large number I decided to take away the flowering head as a priority
- July 24th 71 D1
- July 24th 70 D1
- July 21st 65 Along the bund [F0:F3]
- July 18th 76 4th stint :: from around the breach and F2
- July 12th 238 Pulled 32 from the bund in F2, 1 from the area around the breach and the rest through [E0:F3]. This later amount some 205?, in-filed from the drain, were broken and distributed on site, so I'll have to roots don't regrow. I was in a hurry today and it would have taken much longer to bag them up and remove them to a safe place.
- July 11th 84 4th stint ::Pulled 84 from the bund in F1 and F2.
- July 11th 85 3rd stint ::Pulled 84 from the bund in F1 and 1 more around the breach.
- July 11th 83 2nd stint ::Pulled 80 from the bund F0 - F1 and 3 more around the breach.
- July 11th 56 1st stint :: Pulled 51 from the around the breach and some 5 along the bund to there.
- July 3rd 92 82 pulled from the around the breach and some 10 along the bund from there
- July 3rd 7 Pulled from the bund up to the breach at F4
- June 20th Use brush cutter to clear areas F2 to F5
- June 20th 61 Pulled from the bund up to the breach at F4
- June 13th 48 Pulled from around the bund at the inlet (F0) which is not part of ELF property 13 from the river side and 35 from the drain side
- June 12th Used brushcutter to clear bund from the breach(F4) to the inlet (F1)
- June 9th 43 up to the breach.
Links to other areas by page no.