Some notable events:
April 2015 There has been very little rain this month and not that much this year.
April 15th: Hottest day, 26°C, since last summer.
April 16th: For the first time the ash are leafing at the same time as the sycamore. Ash is usually a few weeks later at least (last to leaf, first to shed). It seems all the trees are leafing at the same time, which is extremely odd (ash, oak, hawthorn, sycamore). So it seems they are primarily sensitive to temperature not day length.
The ELF trust Admin seems pretty sketchy at times, not surprisingly as most of the work is landscaping and organic food plots.
The most frequent issue is neighbour problems.
Currently they are
- Issues over abuse of water contract with Townsend's
Link to letters ('The Townsend Tango' requires authorisation to view)
Update on small claim
- Rubbish being dumped on the land by neighbours at Harewood Gardens
- Use of land by Okel Tor as part of the footpath they have provided to the public
- Unauthorised cutting of trees by the Kings at Trekensa Gardens
- Still have to establish proper understanding of boundary fence with owners of part Harewood House
And of course there is the planning issue.