New Cabin for Site OfficeDecember 5th, 2016
A wooden cabin environmental factors:
- No animals products in make up.
- Untreated wood will be protected without heavy metals, synthetic toxins - including biocides and, petroleum products.
- Insulation will be solely cork
- More secure from weather and dumb animals.
- Tools and office equipment will last longer in a drier building, no condensation and more stable temp.
- The wood used will be less than burnt in the caravan for the next 3 years.
- Employs largely foresters and horticulturalists for timber and insulation.
- Time and finance investment in CO2 management
- Degrading options are benign with minimal waste if stainless steel fastenings and copper enhancements are recovered.