New Cabin for Site OfficeDecember 5th, 2016
A wooden cabin environmental factors:
- No animals products in make up.
- Untreated wood will be protected without heavy metals, synthetic toxins - including biocides and, petroleum products.
- Insulation will be solely cork
- More secure from weather and dumb animals.
- Tools and office equipment will last longer in a drier building, no condensation and more stable temp.
- The wood used will be less than burnt in the caravan for the next 3 years.
- Employs largely foresters and horticulturalists for timber and insulation.
- Time and finance investment in CO2 management
- Degrading options are benign with minimal waste if stainless steel fastenings and copper enhancements are recovered.
Internal floor area 30.001016m3 with one internal wall of 56mm (0.1344m3 less with sub partition wall) Total < 29.87m3
Redo above with 4.8m width