On the image below the obvious route is to a) drive in to the right [RED] and when ready to leave, or to allow another parkup, b) reverse along the yellow line and finally drive out via the green line
The area to the left, where reversing is used can accommodate two vehicles. if you are the first try using the lower part.
Early June Gavin came to stay, and the area by the pine tree at the bottom of the triangle field was modified, initially Gavin. Gavin laid a row of stones and backfilled a bit then when Gavin left, after some 18 days, I worked on the area for some hours and made up another place a second slot.
Later that Saturday, Afriqnmum, Rob and Raife came to stay for the night and it became clear that what I had done to the initial park-up wasn't level enough, so today, Monday I have reworked the area again. Subsequently improvements were made:
After the area to the right was tested and found to be wanting, brick and stones were added for a night's stay some week ago.
July 17th I permanently built up the area with rubble.
July 19th both slots had hours of improvement.
July 27th Another hour of improvement after visitors have left.
August 26th See comments where from when I can be bothered to note more work on this.
Gavin has widened the track north and cleared an area to the east to park his van for 2 to 3 months as he works on establishing an agricultural presence.
There is an option for someone to look after some of the land on a permanent basis that may or may not lead to them being a beneficiary. The differences are laid out and I will find links or copy the text in comments below.
The main purpose of this post id to set up the notion of becoming a beneficiary.
The steps I have in mind are
- A probationary period where job are laid out
- A years contract to test the viability for long term engagement.
- A three year contract and then seven year contract
Example of the probationary period Oct 2022 to ??? 2023 This was for Gavin :)
Work that can be done in order of importance, each task will have it's own post
- Clear dilapidated shed in bottom of triangle field and use as wood shed ✓ but mostly by me
- Remove any branches overhanging the track ✓again by me
- Remove old wire fencing from boundaries of far field and the one below Trekensa and reroute it along the southern border of Trekensa
- Create paths to the middle field, south and north on the western boundary ？
- Ensure boundary to the west with Okel Tor is secure