Brushcutter Diary 2023Updated: November 20th, 2023Created: April 29th, 2023
Start the bund before end of May each year: North end?
- November 20th Along track to Trekensa and around crop area 1T
- October 4th Extended LTP and edges of track to it. Track edges from Here to the TF and some around the crops area 1T
- August 28th Path up the triangle field to the Long Term Parkup (LTP) and some around the crops area 1T
- August 21st North along bund to the breach 2T and across the triangle fields and far field 2T
- August 15th Clear turning area by wagon and some by veggie area. 1T
- August 7th Around veggie area and wagon 1T
- August 4th Around veggie area and wagon 1T
- July 21st Along the bund north to and around the breach 1T
- July 20th Along the bund north inc Japanese Knotweed area. 1T
- July 17th Cleared track north in the triangle field & along the bund north to the elderflower tree. All done far to late . . . 2T
- July 12th Collected from Bennet's £60
- June 19th Took to Bennet's
- June ??th Brushcutter around workshop 1T
- June 11th 2nd repair to harness
- May 30th Harness broke
- May 29th Used strimmer around buffer to get water from 'marsh' and around veggie area 1T
- May 29th Used strimmer to clear track up and down to Trekensa 2T
- May 26th Used strimmer around wagon, track, ALP and veggie area 2T
- May 22nd Used 2 blade brushcutter, south across the far field to the drain 1T
- May 20th Used 2 blade brushcutter, across the small triangle field and far field to the drain 1T
- May 18th Bought 5Lt. fuel to carry on clearing paths.
- May 17th Used 2 blade brushcutter, across the triangle field. (first time I remember doing in with one tank of fuel) 1T
- May 16th Used 2 blade brushcutter, along the bund from the breach, almost to the end 1T
- May 7th Used 2 blade brushcutter, along the bund north to the willow tree. 1T
Went to do a second run and the pull starter has jammed: See comment 1
Managed to get the second cut done, up to and around the breach. 1T
- May 4th Used 2 blade brushcutter, along the bund to the boat and north to the elderflower tree. 1T
Total 27 tanks (20.25Lt)
Went to do a second run and the pull starter has jammed:
Removed the starter and it turns.
move the shaft back a mill and it seems to turn.
Replace and all turns but have the stalling issue, starts and then no power and shuts down.